Today we are sharing some of the best 25+ [HD] Sad Images, Wallpapers and Pictures You Have to See for you. We also have a great collection of Love Images and Wallpapers.
1. When you’re happy you enjoy the music, but when you’re sad you understand the lyrics.
2. It was a sad music. But it waved its sadness like a battle flag. It said the universe had done all it could, but you were still alive.
3. Tears are words the heart can’t express.
4. The point is not that this world is too sad to love or too glad not to love; the point is that when you do love a thing, it’s gladness is a reason for loving it, its sadness a reason for loving it more.
5. There is a sadness at the back of life which some people do not attempt to mitigate. Entirely aware of their own standing in the shadow, and yet alive to every tremor and gleam of existence, there they endure.
6. It’s good to leave each day behind like flowing water, free of sadness. Yesterday is gone and its tale told. Today new seeds are growing.
7. If you came to see the truth, the purity, it’s here inside a lonely heart.
8. Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity.
9. I felt like crying but nothing came out. it was just a sort of sad sickness, sick sad when you can’t feel any worse. I think you know it. I think everybody knows it now and then. but I think I have known it pretty often, too often.
10. Sky of blackness and sorrow, sky of love, sky of tears. Sky of glory and sadness, sky of mercy, sky of fear.
11. I wanna outrace the speed of pain.
12. When you feel like you’ve had it up to here, you’re mad enough to scream, but you’re sad enough to tear, that’s rock bottom.
13. Beware of sadness It can hit you It can hurt you Make you sore and what is more That is not what you are here for.
14. There is no joy for the one who does not bear sadness, there is no sweetness for the one who does not have patience, there is no delight for the one who does not suffer, and there is no relaxation for the one who does not endure fatigue.
15. I wear my crown of thorns on my liars chair full of broken thoughts I cannot repair, beneath the stain of time the feelings disappear. What have I become, my sweetest of friends?
16. The only real sadness. the only real failure. the only great tragedy in life. is not to become a saint.
17. Keep busy at something: a busy person never has time to be unhappy.
18. A rose looks gray at midnight. but the flame is just asleep. And steel is strong because it knows the hammer and white heat.
19. In deep sadness, there is no place for sentimentality. It is as final as the mountains: a fact. There it is. When you realize it you cannot complain.
20. Boredom, anger, sadness, or fear are not ‘yours,’ not personal. They are conditions of the human mind. They come and go. Nothing that comes goes is you.
21. Deep in the heart of the infinite darkness, a tiny blue marble is spinning through space. Born in the splendor of God’s holy vision, and sliding away like a tear down his face.
22. Feel no sadness because of evil thoughts: it only strengthens them.
23. There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle.
24. Let there be sunshine. let there be rain. let the broken hearted love again.
25. Don’t let the sadness from the past and fear of the future ruin the happiness of the present.